Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
.NET is a web application & development technology commercialized by Microsoft that programmers can use to build dynamic websites, web applications & web services. ASP.Net benefits over other script - based - technologies (including Classic ASP) by compiling the server side code to one or more DLL files on web server. Writing dynamic, high-performance Web Applications has never been easier. ASP.NET combines unprecedented developer productivity with performance, reliability and deployment. Microsoft .NET / DOT NET is a platform built on top of the operating system. .NET provides a programming platform for developers to build and deploy web application and standard (non-browser) applications. The two main components of the .NET Framework are the Common Language Runtime (CLR) and the .NET Framework class library
ASP.NET | MCSD | C#net
.NET Framework 4.6
Common Language Runtime
Starting with Design view and Source view
Introduction to Server Side and Client Side Scripting
Overview of C#
Review of C# syntax.
Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions and monitoring applications.
Creating classes and implementing interfaces.
Creating Class Hierarchy by using inheritance.
Reading and writing local data;
HTML and CSS
HTML Basic Tags
Working with Table,List and Div
HTML Form Elements
CSS Basic Syntax
Creating External CSS
Learn how to use selectors
Working with CSS Properties
MS SQL Server
Introduction to RDBMS
Familiarizing SQL Server 2012,2014
Creating Tables and Constraints
Implement Aggregate Functions, Order by and Group by
Join and Sub Query
Creating Stored Procedures
Backup, Restoring and Moving a database
Overview of Asp.net 4.6
Creating Web Forms Application.
Introduction To RDBMS and Database Normalization.
SQL Server 2014- DML, DDL, DCL commands.
Join and Sub Queries
Starting With Standard Controls.
• Label control, Textbox Control, Button Control, Check Box Control, Calendar Control, Radio Button Control, FileUpload Control, Drop Down Control, Image Control.
• Image Button Control, Wizard control, Hyperlink control, Link Control, Validation Controls.
• Create Manipulate and Managing Hiddenfield, Viewstate, Cookies, Query string and Session.
Customizing Web Applications
• Implementing Themes and skins.
• Master Pages and content pages.
• Working with GridView, DetailsView, FormView, ListView, Wizard, MultiView, Repeater
• create and manipulate variables
• implement functions.
Encrypting and Decrypting data.
ASP.NET AJAX Control Tool Kit.
Crystal Report 2015.
• Implement JQuery in web applications.
WPF, WCF and Silverlight applications
• Introduction to MVC Programming
• Creating MVC controller, model and view.
• Using XAML to Design a User Interface
• Binding Controls to Data
• Styling a User Interface